PLEASE NOTE: Legwear does not replace or take responsibility for ANY goods damaged by opening the courier bag with a knife, pen, scissors or any other sharp object. Please take care when opening the courier bag as you might accidentally tear, rip or damage your goods beyond repair.
Thank you, The Legwear Team.
All orders over R450 will be delivered door to door FREE of charge – South Africa Only – The Normal T’s & C’s apply. You can choose door to door shipping for R70 for any orders under R450. Please contact us for any special delivery requests. Please note that our courier service can take 2-3 working days for delivery. Legwear takes NO responsibility for delays in delivery due to circumstances beyond their reasonable control. These shipping and delivery terms are for South Africa only.
- All of our orders are sent via a Courier. (See rates above) You will receive a Waybill/Tracking number, and if applicable, the shipping window times specific to your order, upon shipping.
- Please note that Legwear reserves the right to review and adjust the shipping cost allocation for very large orders and/or in the event that the delivery address is in a very remote area, may not be serviced by the courier or in the event that the courier charges more for the type of building/area that the delivery address is located.
- Legwear DOES NOT take responsibility for the provision of the incorrect mailing address – any parcels that need to be re-sent will be billed for the customer’s account.
- Please provide a delivery address where you will be able to take delivery during working hours on week days.
- Discreet Packaging – There is an option to select plain and discreet packaging so you may order with confidence.
- Items may take up to 72 hours and possibly longer for courier delivery. This is due to some delivery locations in outlying areas which may experience further delivery delays.
- On the rare occasion, factors outside of our control may delay your parcel. We ask for your patience in this unlikely event as we will move mountains to sort it out. Once your goods are on their way, we will constantly monitor and stay in touch with you until you get your parcel.
- Should you require a special courier or international shipping please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange a quote for special or urgent deliveries.
- Legwear does not accept responsibility for depot or other delivery delays – some factors are simply out of our control.
- Legwear does not track and trace parcels on any customer’s behalf – for any order sent or returned. Every customer undertakes to track and trace their own parcels with the tracking information provided to the customer.
I have been through checkout, now what?
- Once your order has been placed and paid for, you will receive an email confirming your purchases from our store.
- Once your order is in the clutches of our friendly courier man, you will receive an e-mail confirming the waybill number, tracking and delivery information.
- Please note that Legwear does not track parcels after dispatch for customers. Each customer is responsible for tracking their own parcels with the information provided.
- All items purchased from Legwear are made pursuant to agreements with shipping and delivery agents and risk of loss pass from Legwear Store to such agents upon delivery of any item to such carrier.
How long will it take before I receive my delivery?
Estimated Delivery Times
Door to Door
- Daily Collections
- 24 – 48 Hours
Rest of South Africa
- Daily Collections
- 48 -72 Hours
- If shipped on a Friday, delivery will take place the following Monday.
There are no collections on Public Holidays.
In the unlikely event that any purchase is cancelled between payment and delivery, please note that it will attract a 25% handling fee deducted from the full purchase price of the order.